1. Articles submitted to the journal should present the results of research, investigations, testing, description of technical appliances and software, review of problem, comments on the normative and technical documents, reference materials and so on.
2. The volume of a scientific article considered as a publication on the topic of the dissertation should be not less than 0.35 author's sheets (14000 printed characters including spaces, punctuation symbols, numbers and others). This volume includes tables, photos, graphs, figures, and list of references.
3. The article should be submitted in two copies. The second copy should be paged and signed by all authors. The manuscript should have the following attachments: а) recommendations of the chair, scientific laboratory or establishment of education; b) expert's report about the possibility of open publication of the article); signed license agreement on the right of publishing of the article (is concluded with each author separately and is printed on both sides of one sheet).
Article should confirm with the Requirements to typesetting of articles submitted to the journal.
5. The article should have the following structure (example of article):
- UDC (Universal Decimal Classification);
- information concerning each author: surname, name, full father name, scientific degree, scientific title, affiliation (full name, address with post-code and country), position, telephone, e-mail. In case of many authors, the contact person on the content of the article should be indicated;
- abstract, presenting the content of the article and suitable for publishing in descriptive notes to the journals independently from the article (not less than 80 and not more than 120 words);
- keywords (not more than 15 words);
- date of submitting (month and year);
- clearly formulated conclusion;
- list of cited literature.
On a separate page the following information should be given in English: title of the article, information on each author: surname and name (as in the passport), scientific degree, scientific title, country, city, working place; abstract; keywords; transliteration in Latin and translation in English of the list of references.
For Russian language sources in transliteration in Latin are given: surname, name, father name of the authors, titles of articles, journals (if there are no English titles) proceedings of conferences and publishing centres, and in English language – titles and publishing information (city, volume and number of publication, pages). The system of transliteration BGN should be used for transliteration in Latin, Internet-sources can be also used, e.g. the site http://translit.net.
It must be taken into consideration that English abstract is an independent source of information addressed to English speaking readers who can get familiar with the content of article through this abstract. Recommended volume is 150-300 words. In English abstract it is possible to present key fragments of the main part of the article. English abstract should contain: purpose – the title of the article is revealed, the considered problems are determined, aim and tasks of the work are defined, as well as the object, the subject of the research; methods – approaches, methods and technologies are presented; findings – the most significant theoretical statements, experimental data are given, novelty and topicality is focussed; application field of research – possibilities of use of obtained results are described, their scientific and practical significance is mentioned; conclusions – summarising of the article is made, evaluation and recommendations are given, perspectives of further investigations are proposed.
6. The content of the sections of the article, tables, figures, cited references should confirm with the Interstate Standard GOST 7.1-2003 and the Instruction on the order of presentation of qualification scientific work (dissertation) aimed at the awarding of scientific degree of the candidate and doctor of science, author's abstract and publications on the theme of the dissertation approved by the decision of Higher Attestation Commission of Belarus from February, 28, 2014. N 3.
7. The editorial staff has the right to make changes which do not misrepresent the main article’s content. The manuscripts of declined articles are not returned to the authors.